Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Speech (my parent)

Honorable Principle ,
 Respected Teachers and my dear School fellows!

 Assalm-O -Allaikum (w.wabaraktuhu)


   I am supposed to be stand here today and 
   talk to you about parents.

   I am unsure of how i am supposed to start talking
   about one of the most important things in my life.

   But i will do my best. I thought to myself
   
    what is parent ? 

    They are more than any one will ever be able to speak.
    I can't began to term what a parent is or what they are
    suppose to be. 
   
    But i can tell you that all of them have shown us love
    and caring to bring us forth in this world .

     Whether young , old , dying, famous , rich or poor.
     Our love to you as parents is unconditional. 




    Respected Audience ! 


   I realized that from the past, Unfortunately , friends come 
   and friends go, Friends change , interests change or ideas
    change . 

   And unfortunately some friends move far away. 

   Our relationship and friendships change with life.

   But the love our parents have for us does not change. 
  No matter what we do , where we go , or what we think our        parents posses an undying love for their children.

  They have brought us up in a world full of obstacles . They passed   us from these obstacles. 

  



  Dear fellows ! 

   No words could  ever repay them for all of the love they have    shown us.

  But I would like to let every parent know that what they do for us is really so appreciated.

   Mom and Dad I love you . 


 Wassalam.


 Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment