Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

what is data type (java)

Explanation

Here word "Data" means all the figure and writing things in programming is called data. While Type is mean....Which kind of data we are going to store into our computer. Different Data types in java have diffirent amount of size in computer memory .

All the types of data type with their size and charachteristic are given below

Typebitsbytesvalue
intA 32-bit4integer
shortA 16-bit2integer
longA 64-bit8integer
byteAn 8-bit1integer
floatA 32-bit4floating-point value
doubleA 64-bit8floating-point value
charA 16-bit2character using the Unicode encoding scheme
booleanA true or false value
If right now if you have any problem about english / java programming & website just contact me throw i have given the contact form in each of my page.So just click on that and leave me a comment or just message me and trust me.i'd love help you out from every difficulties you have..

No comments:

Post a Comment